Data protection statement
Thank you for visiting our website. The protection of your personal data is very important to SAL. Below you will learn more about the data protection. Of course SAL is conducted in compliance with applicable laws on data privacy protection and other data security regulations.
With regards to your personal data you can rely on SAL! All data will be encrypted by a digital safety system and transferred to SAL. The SAL websites are protected against damage, destruction or unauthorized access by technical measures.
Subject to the data protection statement
This privacy statement applies to personal data. According to EU-General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Article 6 (1) lit b on data privacy protection these are in particular personal or objective circumstances of a certain or determinable person. This includes details as name, postal address, e-mail-address or telephone number, if necessary even usage data like e.g. your IP-address.
Name and address of responsible
The responsible in the sense of the basic data protection regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
Data Protection Officer
For questions about data protection, please contact our data protection officer:
Telephone: +49 (0) 6082 3087
General information on data protection
(1) When you access SAL’s website or download files from these sites, information about this access is stored and processed in a log file. This operation is carried out anonymously so that it is not possible to relate to your person.
(2) Saved data: Your IP-address, the date and the time you visited SAL’s website, the pages viewed, data transmitted and the notification whether the data retrieval was successful.
(3) This data will not be used for commercial purpose. The evaluation is only used to improve SAL‘s internet-offers and for statistical processing. Therefore, a user’s profile will be drawn up by the use of pseudonyms. There will not be any connection between the person behind the pseudonym and the usage data collected. As soon as the data is evaluated it will be deleted. A permanent data storage is preclude. You are able to revoke this data collection, data storage and data processing at any time.
(4) Your data will be used exclusively by SAL and will not be disclosed to third parties. By using the deactivation-add-on (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de) you are able to contradict the usage and the processing.
(5) SAL applies so called cookies for the purpose of data collection and data storage. Cookies are little data packages which are saved on your workstation on SAL’s behalf. They will not do any harm to your computer. Cookies do not contain any computer viruses and do not allow SAL to spy out your computer. SAL uses two different kinds of cookies: Session cookies, these are temporary and are automatically erased when you close your browser at the end of your session. Persistent cookies stay in one of your computer’s subfolders for days, months or even years. This kind of cookie helps to retrieve certain information which has been provided previously. With the help of cookies it is possible to relate to the user behavior at a corresponding extent for the above mentioned purposes. Furthermore they allow an optimized browsing experience. SAL evaluates this data only in an anonymous form. It is possible to adjust your internet browser so that SAL’s cookies will not be saved on your workstation at all or already saved cookies are erased.
Scope of data collection and data storage
Generally it is not necessary to provide personalized data in order to use our website. In order to finally fulfill services SAL might require your personalized data, for instance to send you informative literature or if you register for a seminar as well as for replying to your individual questions.
If you commission SAL to perform a service or deliver goods, your personal data is only acquired and stored as far as it is essential to render services or the execution of the contract. Therefore, it might be required to pass on your personalized data to other companies SAL appoints in order to provide the service in question or to perform the contract like carriers or other services. Your data will be locked and is deleted after expiration of all provisions according to tax and commerce laws, unless you have expressly given permission.
Data collection by using Google-Analytics
SAL’s website uses Google-Analytics, a web-analyzing service of Google Inc. which uses so-called cookies. These are text files which are saved on your computer in order to submit an analysis of how you use the web page. The following Information are gathered -the operating system, the browser, your IP address, the former visited web page, date and time you have been on our website. The information created by this text file are transferred to a Google server in the US where they are saved. Google will use this information to evaluate how you use the SAL website in order to compile many reports about activities on websites for other website operators. Hereby they render services which are related to the internet usage. As far as it is required by law or if third parties process data on behalf of Google, this data will be forwarded to them. This usage is rendered. Please find further information from Google: http://www.google.com/intl/de/privacypolicy.html#information
Google uses the DoubleClick DART-Cookie
Usage data collection and storage
In order to optimise the website SAL collects and stores data, including date and time when you visited the SAL pages, the link you used to get to the SAL website, etc. The whole process is anonymous without identifying the visitor of the website. If necessary, a user profile will be generated by means of a pseudonym. These are small text files which are saved on your computer in order to save statistical information such as operation system, your internet usage program (browser), IP address, the website you previously called (Refferrer-URL) and the time. Those data are explicitly collected by SAL on statistical purpose to optimize the website and to create attractive internet offers. The collection and storage is strictly anonymous or pseudonymous and it is not possible to identify you as a natural person.
Purpose limitated data use
SAL acts according to the policy of assigned data use and collects, processes and stores your personal data only for purposes you have admitted. SAL will not transfer your personal data to third parties without your explicit consent unless it is necessary to provide services or to execute the contract. Even conveyance to state institutions or authorities occurs only within the legal disclosure requirements or if SAL is required to disclose by a court decision. In addition to this, the company’s internal data protection is taken very seriously. SAL’s staff and service providers are bound to secrecy and to observe the relevant legal requirements of data protection.
Right of information and withdrawal
At any time and without giving any reason, you can enquire information about your personal data stored by SAL at no cost. You can advise SAL to block, rectify or delete the collected data at any time. Furthermore, you may revoke the consent to SAL collecting and using data without giving reasons at any time. For privacy concerns, please contact us via the contact info given in the imprint section. If you have any further questions with regards to the data protection statement or processing your personal data please don’t hesitate to contact SAL.
Please note that the data protection restrictions and their usage, e.g. at Google can frequently change. Therefore, it is advisable and necessary to continuously inform about the legal terms and practice of business. Please be aware that other websites that may be accessed through our website may collect personally identifiable information about you. The information practices of those third-party websites linked to SAL’s website are not covered by this privacy statement.